Latest Pulmonology Stories
DUBLIN, May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6csvbs/market_assessment) has announced the addition of the "Market
- EXPEDITION trial results demonstrated QVA149 (indacaterol/glycopyrronium) met all primary and secondary endpoints(1),(2),(3),(4) EAST HANOVER, N.J., May 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Novartis
New data analyses further examine efficacy and safety across all GOLD categories, as well as COPD patients beginning or already on a maintenance therapy, including inhaled corticosteroids (ICS) DENVER,
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- New data from a school asthma management program, "Building Bridges for Asthma Care," presented today at the American Thoracic Society 2015
--ATS Oral Presentation of preclinical results utilizing Lungpacer's Diaphragm Pacing System, which is designed to minimize diaphragm atrophy for mechanically ventilated ICU patients-- BURNABY,
CORALVILLE, Iowa, May 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- VIDA Diagnostics, Inc.
-- Newest Data to Be Presented at American Thoracic Society 2015 International Conference -- SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/
PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania, May 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- New two-volume set features expanded Sleep and Obstructive Diseases sections, new chapters; more than
WARRINGTON, Pa., May 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Discovery Laboratories, Inc.
- Funding to Develop Novel Therapeutics for Respiratory Diseases RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., May 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Spyryx
Human parainfluenza viruses, belonging to the paramyxovirus family, are a group of four distinct serotypes of enveloped single-stranded RNA viruses. They are the second most common cause of lower respiratory tract infection in younger children. Many times the host has repeat infections throughout life with symptoms that may include upper respiratory tract illness or more commonly, a cold and sore throat. It can also cause severe pneumonia in immunosuppressed people. There is currently no...
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.