Latest Pumpkin bread Stories
Most of those Halloween pumpkins will be scooped up, carved with scary faces, lit for one night, and tossed "“ a terrible waste of an incredibly nutritious squash. Bellingham, WA (Vocus) October 28, 2010 Halloween is nearly here, which means pumpkins will soon be flying off store shelves. Most of those pumpkins will be scooped up, carved with scary faces, lit for one night, and tossed "“ a terrible waste of an incredibly nutritious squash. According to nutrition expert Gloria...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.