Latest Puncture resistance Stories
Environmentally friendly gloves reduce costs, increase productivity Red Bank, NJ (PRWEB) March 15, 2011 Ansell today announced the launch of its Touch N Tuff® 92-616, a 100 percent nitrile, medical exam grade glove that offers high level puncture resistance, superior fingertip sensitivity and exceptional durability. The green friendly gloves are available in a redesigned 150-pack, reducing packaging waste and thereby reducing the corresponding impact on the environment. "We created...
Innovative Gloves Help Reduce Packaging Waste by 45 Percent MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Based on its recent analysis of the U.S. protective gloves market, Frost & Sullivan presents Kimberly-Clark Professional with the 2008 North American Frost & Sullivan Award for Product Innovation. The award is in recognition of the company's proactive development of new products developed to meet end-users' needs and its ability to be a change agent within the protective gloves...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.