Latest Pyrazines Stories
- RUBY-I evaluates treatment-naïve, non-cirrhotic, genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C patients with severe renal impairment VIENNA, April 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV)
- 29 abstracts, including sub-analyses of AbbVie's approved treatment of VIEKIRAX® + EXVIERA®, as well as new data from Phase 3b development program and AbbVie's HCV pipeline compounds NORTH
Study Met Primary Endpoint of Progression-Free Survival THOUSAND OAKS, Calif.
- Farydak, an HDAC inhibitor with epigenetic activity, approved in combination for patients who received at least two prior regimens including bortezomib and IMiD1 EAST HANOVER, N.J., Feb.
DALLAS, January 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeScienceIndustryResearch.com adds Hepatitis C Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014 as well as Hepatitis C Market & Forecast,
-- Studies focused on patients where there is a high unmet need today or anticipated in the near future -- BOSTON, Nov.
- Note: This release corresponds to ASH abstracts 22, 31, 78, 84, 176, 327, 505, 2096, 2312, 3448, 3474, 4454, 4469, 4680 RARITAN, N.J., Nov.
MarketOptimizer.org adds “PharmaPoint: Hepatitis C Virus – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 – Event-Driven Update” to its store.
Results show adding LBH589 to bortezomib and dexamethasone significantly improved PFS by 37%, meeting Phase III study primary endpoint1 EAST HANOVER, N.J., June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Novartis
The new interferon-free, all-oral, three direct-acting-antiviral (3D) treatment regimen in development by AbbVie has achieved very high rates of virological response in patients chronically infected with hepatitis C virus (HCV) genotype 1 (GT1); according to the results of three studies presented today at the International Liver CongressTM 2014.
- A woman chauffeur.
- A woman who operates an automobile.