Latest Qantas Airways Stories
Newly renovated gate at Terminal D will now house two superjumbo flights DFW AIRPORT, Texas, May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Qantas Airways announced today that its DFW to Sydney service will be served with the Airbus A380 superjumbo aircraft starting September 29. The upgrade to the Qantas A380 will mean that the longest scheduled commercial flight in the world will now be served by the largest passenger jet in the world. "The announcement of Qantas Airways A380 service to DFW is...
LOS ANGELES, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- To celebrate the debut episode of Modern Family's Australian vacation, Qantas is offering special fares to Australia from the United States through May 5. Qantas makes travel to Australia both comfortable and convenient, and for a limited time, more affordable than ever with savings on bookings of two or more seats in all cabins to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. In conjunction with Tourism and Events Queensland, Qantas is also offering...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.