Latest Quanterix Corporation Stories
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Quanterix Corporation, the leader in single molecule detection, announced today that Robert Corn, Ph.D. has joined its Scientific Advisory Board (SAB). Dr. Corn is a Professor in the Departments of Chemistry and Biomedical Engineering at the University of California, Irvine. Dr. Corn's primary research areas include the development of new methods for detecting binding of biomolecules to surfaces and chemical modification strategies to control...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Quanterix Corporation, the leader in single molecule protein detection, announced today that it has been awarded a Phase I Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) grant from the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This grant supports development of the company's Single Molecule Array (SiMoA(TM)) technology to develop ultrasensitive assays for the detection of proteins implicated in cancer. Dr. Nicholas...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.