Latest Questcor Pharmaceuticals Selects BDO USA Stories
ANAHEIM, Calif., March 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: QCOR) has completed a formal selection process and appointed BDO USA, LLP ("BDO") as its independent, registered public accounting firm for the auditing of Questcor's consolidated financial statements. Questcor has selected BDO to replace Odenberg Ullakko Muranishi & Co. LLP ("OUM") as its independent registered public accounting firm. "As we continue our strategy to grow through increased sales of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.