Latest Rackspace Stories
Launched on the last day of 2012, the folks at Cloudiro take the first leap into the brand new year with high aspirations to target at the small-medium enterprises (SMEs). (PRWEB) February 28, 2013 Cloudiro is a Singapore-based company, backed by angel investor from US, which has data centers located over the main strategic regions in the world, including Asia-Pacific, Europe and US. If you own an online business, whether it is an E-commerce site or Software as a Service (SaaS) model, or if...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.