Latest radar satellite Stories
Officials said that the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) launched a new spy satellite into orbit on Monday. The satellite launched aboard a Japanese H-2A rocket at 10:21 a.m. from the Tanegashima Space Center in southwestern Japan. JAXA said the radar satellite successfully separated from its rocket and was in orbit just 20 minutes after it was launched. The information-gathering satellite was built due to concerns over North Korea's missile program and also to help monitor...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.