Latest Rahul Yarala Stories
General Compression, Inc., the pioneer of dispatchable wind power, today announced that Rahul Yarala has joined the company as Chief Technology Officer -- Turbine Development to lead the development of General Compression's Dispatchable Wind Turbine System. Yarala previously was Director of Engineering at Clipper Windpower, Inc. "Rahul's experience in taking wind turbine technology from concept to operation will be a tremendous asset to General Compression," said CEO David Marcus,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.