Latest Ralph Penrod Stories
According to court documents, on May 25th, 2012, Indiana man, Ralph Penrod, filed a lawsuit in Louisiana Western District Court (case no. 6:2012cv01340) alleging he suffered bladder cancer as a result of his use of the drug Actos. Actos, a popular medication used to control Type 2 diabetes, is allegedly linked to an increased risk of bladder cancer and other severe side effects. Penrod´s lawsuit is consolidated in the ongoing Multi District Litigation (MDL 2299). Now, AttorneyOne.com, a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.