Latest Randi Dyer Stories
An Indiana man drove more than 700 miles with snow in the bed of his pickup truck so his grandchildren in Georgia could build a snowman, his daughter said. Randi Dyer said her father drove from his home in Indiana to her residence in Lawrenceville, Ga., with his Chevy long-bed pickup filled with snow for her two daughters, Bradleigh and Rileigh Graham, to use for their snowman, WSB-TV, Atlanta, reported Monday. I've been complaining all winter about not having snow, Dyer said. She said her...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.