Latest Random Forest Stories
Sentrana researchers presented Prize4Life ALS Prediction Challenge research that will help accelerate the discovery of treatments and a cure for ALS . Washington, DC (PRWEB) January 11, 2013 Dr. Liuxia Wang and modeler Guang “Eric” Li of Sentrana´s quantitative modeling research department presented their prize winning research at the international Research in Computational Molecular Biology (RECOMB) conference. The DREAM — Phil Bowen ALS Prediction Prize Challenge...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.