Latest Randy Cerveny Stories
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Meteorologists have ended an 80-year debate over where and what the hottest temperature ever recorded on Earth was. Back in the summer of 1913, temperatures soared to a scorching 134 degrees Fahrenheit in Death Valley, California, setting a record as the world's hottest temperature. However, less than 10 years later, on September 13, 1922, reports came in of a 136.6 degree Fahrenheit temperature being recorded in El Azizia, Libya....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.