Latest Rare Disease Therapeutics Inc. Stories
PURIXAN(TM) (mercaptopurine) Oral Suspension Finally Makes Accurate Dosing Simple for Healthcare Professionals to Achieve--Especially with Children FRANKLIN, Tenn., April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Rare Disease Therapeutics, Inc. (RDT), the producer of orphan pharmaceuticals for the treatment of rare diseases, announced today that they have received FDA approval for PURIXAN(TM) (mercaptopurine) 20 mg/mL oral suspension---a new, easier-to-dose, liquid form of an established treatment for...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.