Latest Ravgen Stories
LONDON, June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report: Prenatal Testing Market in the US 2014-2018 http://www.reportbuyer.com/pharma_healthcare/diagnostics/prenatal_testing_market_us_2014_2018.html TechNavio's analysts forecast the Prenatal Testing market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 5.43 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing incidence of fetal health-related...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.