Latest Rayleigh scattering Stories
SHANGHAI, March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Shanghai U-times Chemical Technology Co., LTD was established in 2005, and has always focused on R&D and supply of the raw materials and additives in high-end plastic industries. Since 2008, we have paid more attention to the environmentally friendly material "barium sulfate," and have continually launched several grades of functional barium sulfate to be used in different kinds of plastics for different functions, especially in the LED...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.