Recursion theory Reference Libraries
Information and Computation is a computer journal established in 1957 under the name Information and Control and published monthly by Elsevier Academic Press. As of July 2012, the editor-in-chief is A.R. Meyer (Lab. for Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA). The journal welcomes original papers in all areas of theoretical computer science and computational...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.