Recursion theory Reference Libraries
Information and Computation is a computer journal established in 1957 under the name Information and Control and published monthly by Elsevier Academic Press. As of July 2012, the editor-in-chief is A.R. Meyer (Lab. for Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA). The journal welcomes original papers in all areas of theoretical computer science and computational...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.