Latest RedChip Companies Inc. Stories
PORT ORANGE, Fla., April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Thinspace Technology Inc. (OTCBB: THNS) ("Thinspace" or the "Company"), a global provider of reliable, scalable and affordable application delivery, virtualization, and cloud client technology to public and private sector companies and organizations of all sizes, has engaged RedChip Companies, Inc. ("RedChip") to expand its investor relations efforts. "After researching the many options available, we selected RedChip to assist in our...
SAN ANTONIO, June 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cross Border Resources, Inc. (OTCQX: XBOR) ("Cross Border" or the "Company"), an oil and gas exploration company, today announced that its Chairman and CEO, E. Will Gray II, will present at the RedChip Small-Cap Equities Virtual Conference. The conference will be webcast live at http://www.RedChip.com on June 22-23, 2011, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110523/AQ07208LOGO) Mr. Gray is scheduled to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.