Latest Redpill Stories
NEW YORK, March 30 /PRNewswire/ --The Red Pill Parents (www.redpillparents.com), a newly launched online community meeting the needs of the growing conscious parenting market, announces a collaborative, creative collection of candy-free Easter celebrations: The Secret Message Egg Hunt Write a message from the Easter Bunny to your child, instructing them where to locate a special surprise that you've hidden. Number and cut out each word, then place in a hidden egg. The Bunny Coupon Egg...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.