Latest Redu Station Stories
After Ariane 5 lofts ATV Johannes Kepler into space on 15 February, ESA's Artemis data relay satellite will be ready for action. Artemis will provide communications between Johannes Kepler and the ATV Control Centre (ATV-CC) in Toulouse, France. Hovering some 36 000 km above the equator at 21.4ÃºE, Artemis will route telemetry and commands to and from the control center whenever the satellite sees the International Space Station or ATV. During every ATV-2 orbit, there is...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.