Latest Reflectometric interference spectroscopy Stories
By Rao, T Prasada Prasad, K; Kala, R; Gladis, J Mary Toxic pesticides and heavy metals constitute an important class of pollutants that degrade the environment due to their persistent nature and their unavoidable use in increasing the agricultural output and industrial importance respectively. The design and development of portable devices such as sensors rather than laboratory based instruments in monitoring the above species at trace levels in real samples is prime challenge to analytical...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.