Latest Refractory Chronic Gout Stories
EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J., Aug. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SVNT) today announced that results from two pivotal KRYSTEXXAÃ® (pegloticase) Phase III clinical studies in patients with refractory chronic gout (RCG) have been published in The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). The data demonstrated that treatment with KRYSTEXXA resulted in significant and sustained reductions in uric acid levels along with clinical...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.