Latest Regions of Chile Stories
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) -- Antofagasta Minerals S.A. (Santiago, Chile), the mining arm of Antofagasta plc (LSE:ANTO) (London), is expected to select a construction firm by the end of August to build a processing plant for the Esperanza copper and gold project in the Atacama Desert near the city of Sierra Gorda in Chile. Aker Solutions (OSL:AKSO) (Santiago) and two other firms have been awarded one of several other contracts for the project. For details,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.