Latest Reisman Stories
Aetna (NYSE: AET) announced today that it has appointed Lonny Reisman, M.D., 53, as Chief Medical Officer. Reisman is the CEO and co-founder of ActiveHealth Management, now an Aetna subsidiary. He will join Aetna's management executive committee. "Dr. Reisman assumes the role of Chief Medical Officer at a pivotal time for Aetna," said Ronald A. Williams, Aetna chairman and CEO. "Our clinical strategy seeks to help improve the quality of health care for our members, in part by providing a...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.