Latest Relational approach to quantum physics Stories
John P. Millis, PhD for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Students of physics are almost universally perplexed when they are first exposed to the paradoxical world of quantum mechanics. The reason the field is so difficult to wrap one’s mind around is that the behavior of quantum systems is fundamentally different from the macroscopic world in which we spend our lives. One of the guiding principles of the quantum world is a set of statements known as Heisenberg's error-disturbance...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.