Latest ReLogic Inc. Stories
DENVER, Aug. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- ReLogic's bold new approach to buying and selling homes is getting traction in the metro Denver market. In July, ReLogic closed more than $3 million in deals while saving clients nearly $100,000 in commissions. Increasing number of closings contrasts sharply to the falling number of home sales in metro Denver. Closings fell 6.2 percent in the first seven months of 2008, compared to the same period a year earlier, according to an independent study published...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.