Latest Renewable energy industry Stories
Wind Energy Update: The renewable energy sector is quickly turning into a profitable business: in 2010 investment in the renewable energy projects exceeded the ones in fossil fuel demonstrating a new trend in investorsÃ¢ strategy. LONDON (PRWEB) December 19, 2011 Wind Energy Update reports offshore wind, with its incomparably high energy production per hour witnessed important developments during 2011: RWE - The fifth largest utility company in Europe, with 3 offshore wind...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.