Latest Repeatability Stories
The UPR-120 AIR ultra-precision rotation stage excels with dynamic positioning capabilities and very high accuracy. The custom air-bearing design achieves flatness and eccentricity of 0.1μm with wobble of 1.25 μrad. Auburn, MA (PRWEB) August 09, 2013 PI USA offers the UPR-120 AIR ultra-precision rotation stage by PI miCos. This high-end rotary positioner excels with dynamic positioning capabilities and very high accuracy. The custom air-bearing design achieves flatness and eccentricity...
By Cassey, Phillip; Blackburn, Tim M The quantitative synthesis of research results is of fundamental importance in seeking to develop ecological generalities and construct refutable theories. It is thus critical that published studies contain sufficient detail to allow their methods to be replicated and their results compared. In response to this need, growing attention is being paid to the publication and presentation of analytical results in ecology. Our recent experience has been that...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.