Latest Resala Stories
The Arab Spring A new movement of young Egyptian Muslim committed to voluntary social work has given many young people a stronger social and political consciousness, and the courage to change the country. This is the conclusion of anthropologist Sara Lei Sparre from the University of Copenhagen in her newly submitted PhD thesis. She followed a group of young Egyptians before and after the historic protests in the Tahrir Square in 2011 leading to the fall of President Mubarak. During the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.