Latest Research & Development Center Inc. Stories
DEERFIELD, Ill., April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. announced that in the case of Terrence Allen, et al. v. Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America, Inc., et al, No. 6:12-cv-00064 the jury found in favor of the plaintiffs and awarded $1.475 million in compensatory damages. The allocation of liability was 75% Takeda and 25% Eli Lilly. The jury also awarded $6 billion in punitive damages from Takeda and $3 billion from co-defendant, Eli Lilly. The trial began...
To view the multimedia release and for additional information, please visit http://www.takedat2dtreatments.com. (PRWEB) June 17, 2013 Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (Takeda) and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. today announced that NESINA (alogliptin) and the fixed-dose combination therapies KAZANO (alogliptin and metformin HCl) and OSENI (alogliptin and pioglitazone) are now available by prescription in pharmacies in the United States (U.S.). These...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.