Latest research scientist Stories
BUFFALO, N.Y., Nov. 16, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Scientists from the Great Lakes Center at Buffalo State College will be taking a close look at Lake Erie's ecological health, thanks to three grants totaling $1.7 million from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Great Lakes National Program Office. (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20101116/DC02571) (Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20101116/DC02571) The largest grant, $972,583, funds the purchase of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.