Latest Research Triangle Stories
Sponsorship from the personal injury firm of Hardison & Cochran and others helps the MDA/Triangle Muscle Walk to raise funds for muscular dystrophy research and services. Raleigh, N.C. (PRWEB) March 15, 2012 The North Carolina personal injury lawyers of Hardison & Cochran, Attorneys at Law, are once again serving as sponsors of the Muscular Dystrophy Association / Triangle Muscle Walk. The event is set for Saturday, March 24, on Fayetteville Street in downtown Raleigh. Registration...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.