Latest Respiratory diseases Stories
H.R. 2094 is a potentially life-saving bill introduced by Rep. Phil Roe and House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer, which encourages states to adopt laws requiring schools to stock epinephrine auto-injectors in case of life-threatening anaphylactic emergencies. McLean, VA (PRWEB) May 23, 2013 Rep. Phil Roe, M.D. (R-TN) and House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer (MD) yesterday reintroduced the School Access to Emergency Epinephrine Act (H.R. 2094), legislation championed by Food Allergy Research &...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.
More Images (1 images) »