Latest Restaurant rating Stories
Most Five-Stars recognized in Forbes Travel Guide history ATLANTA, Jan. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Forbes Travel Guide today unveiled its 56(th) list of Star Rating recipients worldwide, including 15 new Five-Star hotels,16 new Five-Star restaurants and five new Five-Star spas. The total number of Five-Star hotels now numbers 97 worldwide, the most in Forbes Travel Guide's history. Forbes Travel Guide also recognized 296 Four-Star hotels, 186 Four-Star restaurants and 149 Four-Star spas, as...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.