Latest retail sales Stories
- Reported retail new vehicle unit sales in April 2015 of 27,155 FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoNation, Inc.
Diluted EPS, Net Income Improve Year-Over-Year MILWAUKEE, April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Harley-Davidson, Inc.
-- For March 2015, on a daily rate basis, total retail new vehicle unit sales increased 12% versus March 2014.
- Reported retail new vehicle unit sales in February 2015 of 23,780 FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., March 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoNation, Inc.
Michael Zimmerman's Prentice Capital predicts that retail sales will grow faster than expected this year, despite falling numbers of shoppers instore. NEW YORK, Feb.
ChinaMarketResearchReports.com adds “China Cosmetics Market Report, 2014-2017” to its store. Dallas, TX (PRWEB) February 14, 2015 China’s cosmetics
- Reported retail new vehicle unit sales in January 2015 of 23,355 FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Feb. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoNation, Inc.
Diluted EPS Rises 18.3 Percent on 5.6 Percent Revenue Growth MILWAUKEE, Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Harley-Davidson, Inc.
-Despite Disappointing Black Friday and Super Saturday Weekends, 2014 Holiday Season Sales Comps Up [+0.7%]- WASHINGTON, Jan.
Including 4.1 Million Units Sold Through During the Holiday Season, and PlayStation®Plus Subscribers Reach 10.9 million TOKYO, Jan.
- Stoppage; cessation (of labor).
- A standing still or idling (of mills, factories, etc.).