Latest Revenue Stories
SHANGHAI, Nov. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Acorn International, Inc.
-- Total net revenue up 31.3% year-over-year BEIJING, Nov. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc.
NORTHVALE, N.J., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Inrad Optics, Inc.
GUELPH, ON, Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - BIOREM Inc. (TSXV: BRM) ("Biorem" or "the Company") today announced results for the three month and nine month periods ended September 30, 2014.
YAHUD, Israel, Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Magal S3 Ltd. (NASDAQ GMS: MAGS) today announced its financial results for the three and nine month periods ended September 30, 2014.
Revenue of $46.5m; Record gross, operating and net margins of 53.5%, 26.1% & 18.7% respectively AZOUR, Israel, Nov. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ituran Location and Control Ltd.
- Record Nine Months Ended September 30, 2014 Gross Revenue of $13,414,155, up 495% YOY BEIJING, Nov.
Q3 Products & Services Revenue Increases 14%, Operating Loss Continues to Narrow. Year-to-Date Products & Services Revenue Up 45%, Consumable Sales Up 48%.
The Company Reports Further Reductions in Net Loss and Continued Positive Cash Flow For the Nine Month Period IDAHO FALLS, Idaho, Nov.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.