Latest Rezbook Stories
Months after OpenTable buyout, hundreds of former Rezbook restaurants in need of new alternatives can take advantage of NoWait’s free six month service offer. New York, NY (PRWEB) November 05, 2013 Initially after OpenTable acquired the Rezbook reservation system, it honored the contracts (and pricing) that Rezbook had with its 2,000 restaurant customers. However, months later, as those original contracts are coming closer to an end, many of the restaurants that opted for Rezbook...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.