Latest Rheumatoid Patient Foundation Stories
WASHINGTON, Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In advance of today's Federal Trade Commission (FTC) meeting, "Follow-On Biologics Workshop: Impact of Recent Legislative and Regulatory Naming Proposals on Competition," health advocacy organizations from across the country jointly submitted a letter to FTC Commissioner Edith Ramirez, urging the Commission to give patient safety and consumer protection the important weight and priority they deserve. The Alliance for Patient...
Patients Around the Globe Band Together to Increase Awareness for Rheumatoid Arthritis COCOA, Fla., Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Thousands of patients are joining an international movement to increase awareness for the chronic illness known as rheumatoid arthritis, or rheumatoid disease, in anticipation of the second annual Rheumatoid Awareness Day on February 2. Rheumatoid Awareness Day was established in 2013 by the Rheumatoid Patient Foundation (RPF) to address the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.