Latest Rheumatology Stories
InventHelp, America's Leading Inventor Service Company, is submitting the Knee Pillow to companies for their review. Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) October 22, 2013 If you sleep on your side, you have felt the discomfort caused by your knees rubbing against one another. In order to eliminate this pain, an inventor from Lake Charles, La., created a prototype for the KNEE PILLOW. The accessory comforts the knees while lying down on one's side. The device enables the user to sleep more...
The article on the site Healthreviewcenter.com provides people with 10 home remedies for arthritis that people should take to get rid of the pain quickly. Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) October 22, 2013 The article contains 2 main sections, releasing 10 home remedies for arthritis that are useful for people who are suffering from the arthritis condition. It was especially written for those people who want to treat the problem naturally without using any medical interference. In the first section,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.