Latest Ricardo Lopez Stories
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has once again reduced the estimated corn production from American farmers as the country's farming industry continues to struggle amid the worst drought conditions in fifty years, various media outlets reported on Friday. According to Ricardo Lopez of the Los Angeles Times, the lack of precipitation in the Midwest region of the nation has forced the USDA to lower its estimate for the corn...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.