Latest Rich Boehne Stories
CINCINNATI, June 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rich Boehne, president and chief executive officer of The E.W. Scripps Company (NYSE: SSP), has adopted a stock trading plan in accordance with the guidelines specified by Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934. Boehne's plan calls for the sale of up to 173,000 shares, and up to 207,000 shares underlying options, if certain conditions are met. The sales may begin in August and will be completed by the end of January 2011....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.