Latest Richard Kaul Stories
The Society for Advanced Spinal Intervention advocates solid qualification criteria for physicians performing spinal intervention procedures in light of recent developments in the “Spine Turf Wars.” New York, NY (PRWEB) July 25, 2013 In the latest developments of the “Spine Turf Wars,” a lawsuit has been filed at the Superior Court of New Jersey Law Division- Bergen County (Docket No. BDS 08959-2012 N) which will be instrumental in giving clear guidelines by which physicians and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.