Latest Rick Detwiller Stories
Got a bad headache? Need some relief? The Tylenol bottle says to take two pills. But a headache this big calls for at least three, maybe four. The more you take, the better the relief, right? Not true. More people are misusing nonprescription -- or over- the-counter -- pain relievers, hoping to reap the benefits of larger doses. But, for the most part, those benefits are non-existent. Instead, people put themselves at a higher risk for side effects that range from stomach ulcers to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.