Latest Rick O'Donnell Stories
By John Whitesides, Political Correspondent WHEAT RIDGE, Colo. (Reuters) - In one of the most tightly contested and closely watched U.S. House races, Republican Rick O'Donnell has been a gleeful bystander as Democrats slug it out in a primary that could leave the winner weak and vulnerable in November. O'Donnell, the unopposed Republican nominee in Colorado's 7th District, has been organizing and raising money all year while Democrats Peggy Lamm and Ed Perlmutter batter each other...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.