Latest Ridge Schmidt Cyber LLC Stories
Strategic relationship connects cybersecurity thought leaders Tom Ridge, the first U.S. secretaryof Homeland Security and Howard Schmidt, former Cybersecurity Advisor to Presidents Obama and Bush, together with PwC's world class cybersecurity professionals to help organizations defend against evolving cyber threats NEW YORK, Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PwC US and Ridge-Schmidt Cyber LLC, a consultancy formed by Tom Ridge and Howard Schmidt, today announced a new alliance to help...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.