Latest Right Step Stories
Medical oversight for detoxification from drugs and alcohol is available as a form of outpatient treatment known as Ambulatory Detox. Until now, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas did not recognize this outpatient form of detoxification. The Right Step–Woodlands has developed a program that meets their clinical criteria and satisfaction and they have agreed to recognize it as a covered level of care. The Woodlands, Texas (PRWEB) February 19, 2012 With the news surrounding the death of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.