Latest Rings Stories
Just in time for the Holidays, Robbins Brothers launches new engagement ring collections designed to accommodate every customer´s style preference and budget. Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 08, 2012 Today Robbins Brothers, The Engagement Ring Store® launched new designer and proprietary engagement ring collections with classic, modern and vintage styles to accommodate every bridal jewelry shopper´s taste and budget. The company´s new propriety collections feature...
Following the return of an Idahoan´s wedding ring, Broken Promises comments on the sanctity of marriage and sentimental value of rings, imploring the bridal jewelry industry to be honest about tungsten carbide. (PRWEB) July 31, 2012 On July 31, 2012, the Broken Promises Coalition issued a statement following the story of a true testament to the importance of wedding rings that couples take their vows with, emphasizing the coalition´s belief that the bridal jewelry industry must be...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.