Big Bend National Park is located in the United States in the state of Texas. This park was first established in 1933 as a Texas State Park known as Texas Canyons State Park, but was later renamed Big Bend State Park. The park attained National status in 1935 when the U.S. Congress passed legislature to acquire the park. The park was completed and opened in 1944. The history of human presence in the Big Bend area dates back to prehistoric times, when several Indian tribes inhabited the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.