Latest Rip Torn Stories
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online "Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste," says Rip Torn's character, Patches O'Houlihan, in the hit comedic movie Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. While Patches O'Houlihan might seem like an oddball for drinking his own urine, scientists have found that one species of turtle would deem it as being completely normal, at least in a similar sense....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.