Latest Rip Torn Stories
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online "Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste," says Rip Torn's character, Patches O'Houlihan, in the hit comedic movie Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. While Patches O'Houlihan might seem like an oddball for drinking his own urine, scientists have found that one species of turtle would deem it as being completely normal, at least in a similar sense....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.